1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
* Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you supply information such as your address, phone number etc. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our website, and communicating with you. In addition, if you choose, we may share your information with other companies who provide goods or services that you are interested in. Please see the "opt-in/opt-out" selection in Section 4 of this policy.
* Other Information. Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
* Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
* Better Service. We use your information to better serve you. As noted above, you may "opt-out" of this customization.
* Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
* Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
* Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
* We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by encrypting the information you input.
* We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
* We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
* We limit access to your information on a "need to know" basis.
* No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
It is your choice whether to receive emails or newsletters from us or others. The following section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings.
• Please send me email or other mail informing me of newsletters
• Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of newsletters.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. Other Websites.
7. Contact Us.